2019年3月12日火曜日

Drive feel comparison

I had an opportunity to drive Audi A3 TFSI DSG model as long as 6 hours, it's driving taste is quite a similar with my Golf GTI Mk7 with some same origin each other. Also, I could feel a little discrepancy in thrust setting, probably within 10 minutes following to European Safety Standard. Immediately after arriving at home, I drove Golf GTI that had adjusted it's thrust into Zero previously, it is the comparison manner before I loose the memory of A3 today. Clearly confirmed I the difference between them in the steering reactions.
And I dare say that there are 2 types of cars, one is Thrust adjusted at Zero degree, another is an ordinary vehicle with thrust discrepancy no matte how it is large or small.
If you don't know it, it's too late to know it, but if you know it, you will have an annoying time, so do I now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿