2020年6月10日水曜日

Suspicious affair



Rainy Front is coming up and it will cover Kansai area this afternoon, rainy but cooler temperature, how come? As for my surprise, my friend informed me of some burglary invasion while he is out. No destruction of  key and locking construction is observed at all. Last time he came back home, he couldn't open the gate because of locking from inside, incredible phenomena happened, and he tried next day to open back door, the front door could be opened as usual, internal locking was released? As the conclusion, someone robber, might be inside and controlled internal door lock from inside, suspicion!.
Anyway he is afraid of an accident to come across with inconvenient person when he comes back, I determined to replace all the locking keys and locking mechanism thoroughly, already the replacing parts are ordered from Web site.
I have experienced key maintenance procedure when I did on my Air-cooled Beetle, so disassembling, removing and setting new ones for house keeping device would be done without specific difficulties, so I hope.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿