2020年6月5日金曜日

Golf 7 GTI Dealer maintenance

Visited I, two shrines today, Toyonaka Ebisu Shrine and Hattoriten Shrine, next to each other across the small road, situated just along the way from Hankyu Hattori-Tenjin station to Volks Wagen Toyonaka Authorized dealer.

My Golf 7 GTI has been left undone about some important maintenance, because the last periodical legal inspection by the Authority had been done by myself without performing indispensable water and oil liquid replacements, just an inspection only was performed. This is why I brought my GTI to the dealer today.
Though brake test has passed with no problem, rear disk surfaces on both side are so lough to wear out brake pads relatively soon. Polishing procedure on the surfaces might be necessary, because the residual thickness of the rear pads are around 4 mm, on the other hand front brake pads has enough thickness after 30,000 km use about 10 mm, rough surface invites quick wear, my imagination was to the point. Better polish and replace brake pad into genuine parts, do I do this by myself?



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿