2020年6月23日火曜日

Mastering 200 mm/4 tele-photo lens


Preparing for the Lotus shooting tomorrow at Houkongou-in Temple situating Northern west of Kyoto, I took a pic from 4.5 m distance utilizing Hexanon 200 mm/4 Tele-Photo lens obtained from Yahoo Auction at 980 yen. Actual practicing shoot is indispensable, because I do not get accustomed to long focus lens such as 200 mm and the Lotus flower is blooming in the pond keeping a distance. Close-up effect is possible in case of distance if the long focus Tele-Photos lens is invited, it's a common sense at all that would not be changed even in a Digital format period of time. Thank to a specific sophisticated performance, anti-camera shake function, I can neglect to carry a heavy tripod, I must appreciate to the engineer who developed  SONY Alpha 7-Ⅲ. I should visit there early in the morning and come back before the Sun rises up high.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿