2020年6月25日木曜日

Northwestern Kyoto yesterday








It's a matter for regret that I lost Lotus shooting photos yesterday. Houkongo-in was closed firmly because of the recent affair. I should check the opening condition prior to my visiting, I never doubted that it is closed even now. So, the Lotus pic yesterday is only one found in Myosinji-temple situated Northern from Houkongo-in. Relatively large scaled temple supplied me not a few shooting object. Moving to the East after that for Kitanotemmangu, I got several shoots there satisfactorily. The weapon I brought yesterday were Zoom Hexanon 35~70 and Hexanon 200 mm/4, both of them played well a part of my combat on Sony Alpha 7-Ⅲ. Especially, some inferior performance of Zoom lens, resolution and sharpness is almost compensated by means of Software, so this lightest Standard Zoom lens is worth inviting as a main weapon for ordinary use. Now fixed focus length lens has less advantage, so I feel. Though it was very troublesome for me to change camera shake setting depending of the focus length set on the body, Tripod-less shooting with telephoto lens was firmly carried out, it's like a dream for me at all. I really appreciate to the engineers contributed on this field.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿