2014年7月19日土曜日

Remodeling gas plane to EPP

Hottest climate condition and #10 Typhoon would prevent me from going out for flight training on these holidays, so, all of the free time would be spent for preparing next airplanes, mainly for EPP powered planes. Also, EPP equipments have arrived at my hand yesterday. I've determined that my conception should be changed from some ancient old principle into the latest sophisticated equipment. Significant changes in aircraft structure, burdening the Li-Po battery and preparing for cooling air ways in the fuselage, would be done on my future airplanes dreaming for the contests. I have not a little confidence in EPP field, because I did well in the good old days of gas model period. Motor control and speed control would be much easier than before if I invite EPP system, not a few friend tells me so who is familiar with EPP planes.
Petite form of Blush-Less motor give me some freedom to set them without tough efforts, no exhaust pipe way and eliminating the throttle control servo, setting up of remodeling fans are waiting for me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿