2014年7月13日日曜日

For study


My determination to get start for a R/C flight after work , because it is rainy and the wind condition is not favorable today. The visitors from Yokkaichi city coming to our flying place today must be disappointed so much.
I went out for R/C flight in the afternoon yesterday staying the place as long as four hours till sunset. 7 flights were done with gathering know hows, at the last flight, Pegasus 40 lost the motor control because of the motor servo fracture, just loosing tightening wood bis regretting my own rough work at the portion.
Because this acrobatic airplane was brought by my intimate friend for free of charge, I cannot complain about the lach of accuracy of construction. Twisted and skewed main wing, parallelity between main wing and stabilizer was re-established. But still now, several bad habit remains. It is also true that the endeavor to correct and to reconstruct are the good opportunity to pile the precious know-hows. This is why I insist this tiny acrobat airplane for relatively long time. This simple and vulnerable one tells me that, "The lighter the better for an airplane.".

K&B Speed fuel was invited without any information of it's component, under the condition of very comfortable and stable performance remembering my good days 30 years ago as a contest flyer inviting 30% Nitro-Methane including THC 1000R fuel, checking the character of the fuel K&B Speed fuel after coming home, I was surprised much to know the Nitro content rate is 50%. It was a natural story to have made me feel that was so good.
On the other hand, 30 years old fuel THC 1000R has become bad, Oxidation of Nitro or Methyl Alcohol might be the reason, anyway it has been left unused so long, it is stupid to use such a chemical material after a long period time.

Repeating flights, I have remembered the feel of maneuver patterns, I have come to be able to watch and know the inclination of the main wing before entering the acting of pattern promptly and also the decision of the flight courses and lines.
I could establish the pattern for Sports man class yesterday, and could I get some solid feel to survive myself into one of a contest player. EPP power system are already prepared for future application to the competition. I'll soon recover a sense of actually riding control the airplane on the ground, more several flight are required, probably before this Autumn my planning would come true?
Though Mr. Akiba says it is very difficult to control 2 cycle motor with Tuned Pipe in F3A maneuver pattern recently invited P15 because of "pipe-in and out" physical property, I intentionally invited YS60SR old 2 cycle motor into Sukhoi-31 40. In case of inevitable failure of the choice of power plant, I'll change it into EPP source.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿