2014年7月17日木曜日

Milling up myself

Course up before starting the maneuver decide the actual it's position, so the perception of 3 dimensional airplane's position from a distance is important.
The flying direction should be adjusted without noticing to Judges at the corner position and no aileron rolling movement of main wing is allowed. In short, any correction by the moving wings should not be inferred by the judges, so correction of flying direction of the plane should be done only at the corners on the fly.
Draw firmly and accurately the compositions of maneuver action in the flying space, it comes down nothing but only to this point!
I made up my mind to train myself by an Image training with holding the transmitter in my hand three times in the morning, three times at after lunch and the same in the evening 10 times a day of image training would make me advanced remarkably.
Of course, all of the flights are the actual production of the competition. It's a tough equivalent to actual flight in the flying place at all!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿