2011年3月18日金曜日

Successfully finished




Successfully new desired number plate was obtained yesterday without delays except speedometer scaling process, forgetting the principle to keep the speed at 40km/h for a while and passing, I was in impatient condition a bit.

I just determined to desert EP82 TOYOTA Starlet, 10 years intimate servant for me, in spite of no wrong parts are found in her.
The reason why I release her is just a reduction of automobiles I'm keeping now, 7 in total.
Robert room mirror, H4 valves,jack,Radio,Naldi steering and boss,hones,fuel pomp,capacitors,hand tools and lower arm bar must be removed befor deserting her.
Obtaining parking place again revive my healthy car life again with new commer VW 1302 Super Beetle.

Legal treatment was more troublesome on resigning EP82 Starlet than VW Beetle, because the plate was "Naniwa" and the treatment must be done at Naniwa Land Transportation Office basically. But I did it Hyogo Office because of changing residences.

Though I returned home happy to my working pit in snowy atmospheric condition, VW with new license plate refused to start it's engine suddenly after few hours stop.
Some choking and priming of fuel exhausted gasoline smell, but any first explosion was discerned, ignition relay act when key is at the position.

My diagnosis come to a conclusion that the cause of fatal disorder was not a fuel but electricty for ignitions, so the criminal of this affair must be the "Ignition Coil" leakage or shortening.
More precise inspection would be performed on coming Saturday and Sunday.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿