2011年3月23日水曜日

Old stories

The dysfunction of automatic choke system because of my fault that I applied additional tightening procedures realized me of the necessity on richer mixture at firs idle stage. A mechanical carburator like 34PICT3 could show this fundamental physical phenomena that has been unnoticed for long time because of recent sophisticated computer fuel control systems.
Simply tightening screws adjusting would solb this kind of problem, sticky rotating shaft, displacement of centric position.
This adjustment would performed prior to the first idle starting tomorrow.

The reason why I select the old VW as my restoring hobby is the ample parts supply of periodical replacement parts in the world. 99% of parts are available in the Web site even in Japan.
The engine and drive train F/F,F/R and AWD I have already now and the only construction R/R didn't I have.
Additionally I experienced to have driven 50,000km in my young period and wanted I try younger age again now 40 years later, despite of my own principle that "Never the same car again".

Some imaginations occured in my mind about the IRS outer bushes on VW 1302 Super Beetle. How about applications of self centering bearings, because the arm movement hing lines inner and outer are not parallel each other and the holes on outer bushes are distorted from the begining.
I'm sure that the useful way was found out for self centering special designed bearing I'm keeping now, if the inner size is adequate for application, the matching must be ascertained.
Unreliable strange steering reaction in the very begining stage, there exist some silent phaze, I feel it very unpleasant on earth, just the same reaction as the recent automobile with to much compliance were applied on rear constructive design by means of cracked suspension hinge bushes.

The danger of Nuclear Energy had been pointed out by Bernard Russel and Albert Einstein in the declaration in 1955.

How often and how many times must we human being have miserable experiences?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿