2011年3月7日月曜日

Gradually

The D-day is comming across to me, my first experience to obtain automobile license plate by myself.
The fuel line under the body from fuel tank to carburetor was firmly fixed yesterday on VW 1302 Super Beetle, utilizing the bolts washers to combine body with axle beam. Also compulsory liability insurance for 25 months has processed.
Then next step is submitting the garage proving sheets to the police.
On Wednesday the application for temporary license plate would be performed.

As I was an applicant for the Desired Number Plate system before noon today, so received I good information by Society of Motor Vehicles of OSAKA, just reserved the number "13-02", of course for my VW 1302 Super Beetle. Additional payment for the convenience fee would be 4,100yen.
10 days later my Super Beetle would wear the proud number plate "13-02".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿