2023年3月20日月曜日

Fujifilm GFX 50S-2



I assumed that the kit lens would be always insignificant, but when I saw it in action by myself, I was stunned up and down.

I got the Fujifilm 50S-2 yesterday, but the excitement continues this morning.

The aspect ratio of the format is very close to an ancient 4" x 5" and the view through it's viewfinder makes me feel so nostalgic as to does myself in good days 50 years ago. The action with field camera Master Technika could be reborned on this larger format camera. I feel like that, better dream again.

It was very good to move from 135 full frame to 1.7 times wisteria format, it's above any argument.

My concept of photography lasting for 50 years will be changed completely, I'm looking forward to the future with a marvelous baby.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿