2020年1月16日木曜日

Too good to be destroyed

I'm surprised to have received Canon demi EE17 from Yahoo Auction today. My intention to get this half size format camera is transplantation of HS 30mm/1.7 lens on SONY E mount, but I'm hesitating to destroy this beautiful legacy cultural good in the world.
No hitting mark, no scratch and no rusting conditioned, this beautiful camera makes me postpone the work for some period of time to consider about that.
Though the lens might have smaller image circle because of half size format, it may be available to be put on the APSC Digital format, so I imagined at the beginning. 18 mm flange back E mount also accept this lens in combination with an original helicoid mechanism?
Because of unbelievable condition of demi EE 17 this time, I will have to seek another possible camera.
Sophisticated profile of demi EE makes me feel that some reason of worth keeping, but remember that I'm not an old camera collector at all, but an old photographer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿