2020年1月28日火曜日

Improved Hexanon 48/2 & an affair


Though weather forecast tells the temperature outside is 11 degree Celsius, periodical and strong wind makes us much colder especially for peoples without warm love and for in severe circumstantial condition such as in PRC.
Experimental construction of focusing mechanism of Konica Hexanon 48 mm/f2 lens on Sony E-mount was not so convenient in actual use because of irregular mounting utilizing lens module tightening corer and it's narrow screw pitch, it required lens rotating action 3 to 4 times.
Consequently, I determined to trans implant the original helicoid into E-mount flange again, deeper consideration to establish infinity position was necessary and I did it.
4 group 5 element lens design of this Konica Hexanon lens produces fine and brilliant picture on Complementary Metal Oxide Semi-conductor. I didn't come across with good reputation while silver salt film period of time at all, but now I have proved it's performance, capability and potential to be good enough for me, long lasting the policy of Konishi-Roku, dark part resolution is excellent, K-color is not destroyed.

Awful affair happened now, my son left his Sony alpha 7-3 camera body in my room saying "Trade in this for 200,000 yen" and he immediately ran away for work. Miserable geriatric is left alone at home, how come? I have no medicine on his raised head, crazy young man!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿