2020年1月21日火曜日

Photo Hobby again

I determined to join with Photo Hobby group this year that has long relation with Kansai Leica Club. The name of it is PG'82 named by their founding on the starting date, my favorite old friend is there, this is why I did it.
According to their suggestion, newly started I Face book the day before yesterday because their way of communications is performed there in Japanese language.
Suppose that our life span is extended to 100 years old now, 50 years means that is nothing but a turning point and my age 70 years is just a 20 years old young man, this is why I show self picture when I was 20 years old.
Though most of my main camera equipment are sold away last year, I found out useful ones in junk box and I did modifications on them to utilize on SONY E-mount. My son gave me a permission to use SONY Alpha NEX5 model and Alpha 6400 together with me.
For a long time had I some difficulty to focus on the target because my old lenses do not accept iris opened condition for focusing and light measurement, just only iris closed focusing in dark finding eye sight.
But now, EVF can supply live view in addition to enlarging function, it's like a dream from old style standing point of view. Recent science technology has made great progresses in this field.
This sensational finder constructive design is the vest reason to make me start Photo Hobby again now.
Old but with enough capability and potential equipment here is my weapons to fight with group members.
No zooming or variable focus lens exist because I have never had any experience to come across with them that has superior performance to that of fixed focal lens.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿