2017年8月29日火曜日

Tuned Pipe setting on YS45FR

8 mm extension backward of Tuned Pipe on "Hornet" could make an ordinary condition of YS 45 FR motor, the adjustment procedure following Mr. Sugawara's suggestion was to the point. Scientifically proved truth and fact do not change no matte how he is not our world. 15 degree opening regulator adjustment on the middle speed mixture made the stability and transition more certain.

OS 32 FX motor under normal aspiration was tested on PILOT Ace B prioritizing on the suitable peak needle point, because the fault on that point spoiled the challenge at Toyokawa meeting the other day. As a matter of fact, even with normal condition I should not be suffered from "lean needle valve setting" in the scenery of a second half.

My intimate friend came with me for early morning flight training, who is a quite a stranger in Radio Control Model Airplane field. Almost retired person as a representative of a foreign trading company as he is, he has enough time to focus and immerse on our hobby field and have I some planning to pull into ours.
Now I'm looking up to a slow flight glider hanging down from the ceiling, TETRA Phimpy 15.
Even now a days, the temperature of my working room exceeds 36 degree, so eager I some air-conditioning system. Heated cortex prevent me from proceeding to constructing works.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿