2017年8月13日日曜日

Subconsciousness

I happened to come across with a very interesting broadcasting program in NHK radio in my car on my way home in the evening.
The performer was Mr. Soho Machida who is one of a honorable professor in Hiroshima University department of Graduate School of General Science also he had obtained US degree in Pennsylvania Univ, anyway his opinion is based on global standing point of view.
As his specialization is Comparative Religion Studies and Comparative civilization Studies, his opinion mentioned yesterday in the program was so interesting as to made me resonate my thought in most of the part though there might be some bound of ties.
He put an emphasis on the Subconsciousness of human beings that often causes some incredible troubles between nations.
He explains about this fundamental arguments from the standing point of view of Buddhism, the criminal of undecidable proposition is based on so to speak Subconsciousness in the people's mind.
Great progress has been established in The Functional Brain Science recently and not a few questions that has not been explainable for long time had been clarified in the field.
As I recommend myself as one of a tiny Natural Scientist focusing on this field, wanna I some opinion to oppose his, the period of fasting he prepares isn't enough to activate Serotonin in the Old Brain.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿