2017年8月20日日曜日

Mosquito attack

Whenever I water to flowers in the garden, I'm suffered from some mosquito attack now a days. Though I do not mind to share my own blood and body fluid for the sake of the same living things on the Earth also they are the senior to have appeared here. What I cannot accept is nothing but itching feeling the point their needle was inserted more over inevitable vector diseases with Bacteria and Virus brought by the affair. From their standing point of view, importing some blood of another living bodies is the indispensable ceremony to mature their eggs to maintain the next generation, desperate death actions at all.
They have some enzyme to prevent blood coagulation while importing liquid containing clotting protein, this is why we feel scratching itch.
I know that we should not kill living things on the Earth immoderately, but I myself also must live safe, so I take some moderate way to keep them away, burning am I Mosquito coil in my working room.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿