2011年6月29日水曜日

Legal inspection test

My friend noticed me of his coming to Kobe Hyogo Land Transport office tomorrow for the same purpose as mine, for legal vehicle inspection to continue more 2 years. He would bring VW Poro after professional's maintenance servicing. I'll bring SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza tomorrow as previously mentioned.

As an experimental trial on VW 1302 Super Beetle, the nipple for originally retarding vacuum line was opened, idling operation continued without any tendency to stop, exhaust gas smell changed into more clean condition decreasing CO percentage.
More precise idling air volume adjustment is necessary on Solex 34PICT3 carburetor.

Drove I B-Vectra Opel this morning after two weeks interval with usual surprise on well balanced setting, the ride, motor response and power, steering reaction and all of NVH. I asked to myself, "Do I continue this Vectra more?"---"Yes, I do.".

I wanna say to NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz, "The fact that she doesn't have apparent disadvantage is the disadvantage!".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿