2011年6月15日水曜日

Hard to let some go!

I drove two automobiles this morning, NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz and XH200 OPEL B-Vectra, both of them were best balanced with no problem.
Of course they both are in well setting on wheel alignments and constructive geometry corrections. Another ones are BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi 4WD US model and VW 1302 Super Beetle.
All of automobile I'm keeping have the original conditions as designed and works well perfectly. They all have enough potential to play as an indispensable partner of my future life.

A few months later some circumstantial revolution would occur in my human relations because of change of the places for my business.

Not a few client may have felt some atmospheric changes around myself, because they intentionally say, "Don't go away far from here, please!".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿