2017年3月19日日曜日

PILOT Junior

A fuselage of "PILOT Junior" is now under construction, side plate thickness is changed from 3mm to 2mm, because of too much stout original designing leading to weight increase. L.m. Cox Medallion 15 modified into throttle valve model by creating the carburetor holder would be invited as the power source of this 50 years small airplane. Relatively low combustion pressure would make it possible that operation performance is not peaky but stable and controllable one. Though  have I some Tee Dee models, The performance and attitude are not inspected yet when the throttle valve is set in position, so , I'm looking forward to examine about this point. To tell the truth, I have never seen that Cox motors are used in good operating condition for over 50 years, this is one of the reason that I made up my mind to make up by myself a carburetor holder on the Cox motors, for both 15 and 09.
Smaller shoulder wing type model airplanes that I have not try yet are"Hinode Skybeam by F. Arigaya" and "Picnic Junior " by S. Itani. I'm going to proceed to them very soon, just interesting, aren't they?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿