2017年3月23日木曜日

KMA "Old Timer & Golden Age" postponed

In spite of my good intention to participate in the meeting "Old Timer & Golden Age" being held on 9th April this Spring would be postponed. It's a matter for regret for the precious meeting to be put in future indefinitely. Not a few old modeler all over our country feel it sad to know about that.
The reason was a fire broke out the other day there, some professional firemen come and it took them as long as 3 hours to put under control it, not a small area covered with reed was worn away by this accident.
Rotating wing model airplane fell down and it caused fire, probably an electric powered one and it's Lithium Polymer battery exploded, so I guess.
As the worst result, Kyoto Uji flying place might be closed, basically it is situated in relatively dangerous Uji River bed, because, a high way was built near by it few years ago. I checked by running on the high way actually, how near the flying place situates and how dangerous it would be if any model airplane might fall down on the high way hitting some car by accident.
So, I never fly my model airplane there and just bring & show my friends my new constructions.
Consequently, the next planning for "Old Timer & Golden Age" by KMA  is not decided, we don't know where and when, but we will meet again some sunny day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿