2010年5月26日水曜日

Quarreling

I've ever asked the reason to be single without marriage to some famous actor.
He replied, he hates any interruption when he is in deepest consideration on his own artistic field. Shouting by anyone els like, "Prepared, let's take dinner together!" or "How do you think about---?".
Even these kind of natural conversations cannot be acceptable for him, if he is in special situation, in artistic world with his best concentrations.
I completely agree with his opinion and I've ralized the reason of the quarelling in my family since the begining of our contract.
I cannot endure nonchalance talk to me ignoring my special condition concentrated on something, for me it unacceptable, better single alone conclusively.
Now I'm seeking the way to solve the problem, possible ?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿